The capabilities of our CMS are second to none, it can revolutionise your organisations digital presence and reach.
In 2005 we launched our centralised, modular Content Management System (CMS) for the Rizla Suzuki British Superbike, Rizla Suzuki MotoGP and Crescent Motorcycles dealership and since then it has gone from strength to strength, supporting all manner of clients from Jacksons Fencing to skiweekends.com.
The capabilities of our CMS are second to none and with its integrated CRM functions for customer tracking, reporting, tactical email and text marketing, it can revolutionise your organisations digital presence and reach.
Its modular nature means it can be implemented around your specific requirements and you only pay for the modules you need. Current modules include:
Content Management Modules
- Page and Navigation Management, including Image, document and multimedia management and Site Map RSS Feeds
- Multi-lingual and Multi-currency
- Integrated Keyword Search and self updating site map
- News, News Archive and News RSS
- Events Listings and Calendar - with related events, competitions and championships
- Competitions, Polls and Online Elections
- eCommerce - three levels available: Lite, Gold and Enterprise - all of which are multi currency
- Affiliate Management and Reporting
- Vacancy and Job Application Management
- Fully featured Forum
Customer Relationship Management, Communications and Reporting
- Contact and Subscription Management
- Contact Segmentation and Extraction
- Email Communications and Reporting
- SMS/MMS Text Broadcasting
- Referrer Tracking and Activity Reporting
- Contact Form with Subscription Option
The benefits of using our system include:
- Unlimited CMS administrators and no specialist web or HTML knowledge required
- Unlimited email broadcasting - no pay per email or per broadcast charges
- Fully integratable with any internal systems - e.g. Stock Control/ERPs, Insurance Platforms and Payment Providers
- Built from the ground up by a team of our own technical and marketing specialists
- Integrated PPC and SEO tracking
If you would like to know how our CMS, CRM and Website platform can benefit your organisation, then please call us on 08450 553 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.